Don’t Let An Injury Hold You Back
At Health in Motion, now located at the Mission Training Center, our primary concern is our patients and our community. We believe in serving the community in which we live. Our mission is to provide each and every client with outstanding care and to ensure you are treated with respect and compassion throughout the process.
We can treat your aches and pain whether they are acute with a sudden onset or chronic like overuse injuries or work related. Some of the typical clients we see are:
- Sports Specific Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Neck and Low Back Pain or Surgeries
- Balance and Fall Prevention
- Lower Extremity Injuries
- Ankle Sprains/Fractures
- ACL/MCL or PCL injuries
- Meniscus Injuries
- Hip Pain
- Arthritis or Tendinitis Pain
- Upper Extremity Injuries
- Adhesive Capsulitis or Frozen Shoulder
- Elbow Tendinitis (Tennis or Golfer’s elbow)
- Wrist Fractures or Sprains
- Post Surgical Rehabiliatation
- Motor Vehicle and/or Work-Related Injuries
- Pediatric Physical Therapy – “Let’s give our children roots so they may have wings.”
- Cancer Survivor Rehabilitation – We provide a seamless transition from healthcare supervision to independent activity.
Physical Therapy for the Whole You:
5 Reasons why Health in Motion Physical Therapy is right for you:
- We listen to you with all the respect a client deserves.
- You have a one-to-one treatment every time with an experience, licensed Physical Therapist in a private treatment room. You are not passed off to an assistant, aide or left alone to do your exercises.
- Your care is the perfect mixture of hands-on manual therapy, education and exercise designed especially for you.
- We help you understand your financial responsibility up front so you don’t receive a surprise bill later on.* If you have a question, just call us and ask. We care about you and your individual financial situation and will work with you to find ways to make it work.
- Most importantly, we build a relationship with you. Privately owned and operated by a Doctor of Physical Therapy(DPT) with over 25 years experience.
Diane Dodd Sell, DPT Physical Therapist and Nutritionist Bio: Click here.